Deco Floor LVT
Deco Floor Luxury Vinyl Tiles
Traditional wood brings warmth and elegance to every interior. It requires however, special care and it is suspected to decay. In order to enjoy the beauty of natural wood and the robust durability of PVC, Luxury Vinyl Tiles were created. This advanced technology product combines the benefits of these two materials. Authentic wood decor gives a classic and natural look, while resistance to moisture enables installation in households, restaurants, hotels, shops, as well as in wet areas, such us kitchens.
The functional PVC composition requires minimal maintenance and simplifies cleaning. Our practical click system makes the installation fast and easy.
This modern and high class product has already gained recognition in many countries, as a safe and durable alternative to traditional floors. Follow the new floors era and take advantages of this luxury product!
- Proven 100% water resistance,
- Innovative structure WPC + PVC,
- High thickness 7,25mm – make the floor extremely resistant to high traffic,
- Highest wear resistance – Group T.
- Click system – no glue needed, quick, clean and economical installation,
- Produced according to Austrian quality standards,
- PUR coating,
- Installation on every surface – solid and rigid panels make the imperfections of the subfloor undetectable,
- For the heavy duty areas 0.5 mm and 0.7 mm wear layer is available,
- Designed for moderate and high traffic,
- Safe – no formaldehyde,
- Effortless cleaning and maintenance,
- Suitable for floor heating,
- Fashionable designs, realistic texture.
|Dimensions||–||900 mm x 142 mm|
|Total thickness||EN 428||7.25 mm|
|Wear layer||EN 429||0.3 mm|
|Usability||EN 685||23-31 / 31-34|
|Wear resistance||EN 660-2||Group T|
|Slip resistance||EN 1815||DS|
|Castor chair resistance||EN 425||no damage is visible|
|Effect of a furniture leg||EN 424||no damage is visible|
|Fire resistance||EN 13501||Bfl S1|
|Electrical properties||EN 1401||antistatic|